"I've never met a woman architect before..." becomes a legit podcast...









"I've never met a woman architect before..." podcast 

"I've never met a woman architect before..." podcast, now available on apple podcasts

When I started doing these interviews, three and a half years ago, there were not that many podcasts out there.  And I did not have a website (I am working on one!!!) so I did not have an "official" podcast channel, and would post them in my blog.  Of course the past two years, there has been an onslaught of podcasts and I wondered if venturing into the vast foray was going to make much sense,  That and the fact that though architects know of my interviews and seem to enjoy them, it did not seem to have that much marketing presence for my "real job", which is for those who do not know and it might come as a surprise...

I actually have an architecture firm: Michele Grace Hottel, Architect

I have been doing these interviews with Architects, some friends, others, I had never met in person, though I can say that at this date, I have met all of the people in person that are represented here.  I do enjoy meeting with people in person and via social media and learning about their stories, and I tell many of my own in my blog.  

I will be posting all of the previous interviews that I have done with Architects in my new podcast channel and I will be working on some ideas in a new series of stories about adventures in life and architecture.

Please stay tuned.





I am now offering sponsorship opportunities and I am grateful for that. Please contact me via my website below for more information.


Comments

Post a Comment