#WFH #Archidad #FathersDay from the view of an #Archimom




This is the Schneider House
in Mason City, IA
by Walter Burley Griffin
& Marion Mahoney
It was also the house of \
Steve O'Leary's grandparents,
 his grandmother sold it after
his grandfather died of a stroke





It's Father's Day and I have never written one because I am not an #Archidad but I do have a father of my children (yes, it is only one even though I am asked if all of my kids have different dads --- not sure if that is so much about the kids or their dad as about me...) and this is for him and all of the great dads (and even the not so great ones) 




as John F. Kennedy Jr. said once, 

"People say that I can be a great man, I just want to be a good one"

He was not a father, but I would have been more than happy to make him one...

(See comment above, I AM ONLY KIDDING!!!)

that I know and even if they don't want me to put them all on social media, I do appreciate them and their contribution to their DNA and support of our society, keep doing what you are doing, because I wouldn't be able to make any comments about any of it if you weren't.





And a special shoutout to this #Archidad, Michael Ford, AIA who put his money where his mouth is and did the right thing even though I am sure that it wasn't an easy one.  Please go to his foundation and donate if you wan to get a gift for any of the fathers in your life.  This is "Made In America".


Michael Ford and his Son
in front of his mural 


Please read and listen to these other Archidads on this Father's Day, be it that you have good memories of your dad or bad ones, you can make the world a better place by righting the wrongs.  
























































































And here's my gift to you #ARCHIDAD:











HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!!!

Comments