AIAcon18 Teaser

Preview of my own take on AIAcon18
in New York City!!!



Interviews with:
Vishaan Chakrabarti of PAU
Wendy Rogers of LPA
Lora Teagarden of RATIO Architects and AIA Young Archtects, etc etc, #architalks facilitator
Bob Borson of "Life of an Architect" and Malone Maxwell Borson Architects
Mark LePage of EntreArchitect and Fivekat Architects
Rosa Sheng of SmithGroup and EquityxDesign

As well as a few interviews from the Expo Floor!!!

And a view from inside the sessions and Keynotes!!!

Check back soon and you can see all of our Instagram memories of AIAcon18 by searching #aiacon18 and our #architalks group, Bob Borson "Life of an Architect" and EntreArchitect and Jeff Echols, Archispeak group Evan Troxel and Cormac Phalen and Neal Pann.

Thank you for reading

"I've never met a woman architect before..."




I am now offering sponsorship opportunities and I am grateful for that. Please contact me via my website below for more information.


           

Comments